Cromach Careers personnel have been involved in authoring a number of publications but all of these are unavailable for purchase as they are all out of print.
The most recent publication available for purchase via a number of options is:
Introducing Career Education and Development: A Guide for personnel in educational institutions in developed and developing countries,by Colin McCowan, Malcolm McKenzie and Mansi Shah
Introducing Career Education and Development focuses on taking a proactive approach to helping young people manage their own career development. It advocates implementing a program of activities in educational institutions to assist them to develop the understanding, attitudes, skills, and experiences to be able to make informed career decisions and take deliberate career-related actions throughout their lives.
- A rationale for the introduction of a quality Career Education and Development (CED) program
- A selection of key theories behind a quality CED program
- A simple CED framework and its application
- Information on how to go about implementing an effective CED program
- Example activities and case studies
- Resources and strategies to ensure the delivery of programs that prepare students to deal effectively and confidently with key career-related decisions and actions
See three reviews of this book in the next page Book Reviews
If you experience problems with payment please contact: email@example.com